Sunday, October 5, 2008

BUSY BUSY BUSY

Right now my life is hectic. Everyday i have seminary then school then something to do with water polo. Tuesdays and Thursdays I have games all the other days I have practice for about 2 hours. In between it all i try to fit in homework. I rarely come on the comp because of so much stuff to do. I don't even do my chores during the week. When I'm home I'm in my room doing HW. Other then all that stuff I sleep. I need more sleep though. I even forget to pack a lunch everyday. In fact i should be doing that right now. Instead I'm On here and playing half-life. Yes i play half-life the game where you kill everyone and yes i suck but hey its fun :) and I get to play it with my siblings. Logan and Danny are awesome at the game but me and Nicolle pretty much suck but its fun. The other people who play are mostly nice xD. ANYWAY haha So yea. Bio is sorta hard but im getting better =) i love how no one reads this blog but its still fun to type on it :P Oh and im writing songs :) if u wanna read them then just ask me. im gonna find a way to post them on here

No comments: