Monday, September 22, 2008

Shoot its over as a new one begins

Wow my title is deep. Anyway it means that one thing (summer) is over and a new one (Highschool!) begins. Well technically I'm far into HS its been 5 weeks so yes i am late but hey I am a busy gal. I'm a frosh :P yes a freshy (the newbies) in HS and I am taking classes that even some juniors and seniors are in :). that makes me feel REALLY smart. I happen to be taking biology which is super hard in my opinion. But as my FIT teacher says "get it done" Haha! Oh I am also on the High school water polo team :) and im on JV (junior varsity) with some sophomores and a lot of freshman (cause we are awesome ~in your face~) Sophomores......such a funny way to spell it SOPH- O- MORES Anyway ^.^ I can keep going but I won't cause I have to finish my HW. I rant some more tomorow to catch you people up ;)
Oh and by the way......I LOVE YOU ;) u know who im talking to ;) byes :P

No comments: