Sunday, October 5, 2008

Rant about Ranting with some Ranting :)

Ranting is fun, just so u know. My friends and I are the best at it. We have our moments (that drive others crazy but make us laugh hysterically). I am capable of having a 4 hour long useless conversation which mostly consists of one word then us laughing for 10 min straight :) yes its possible. We achieved it at Girls camp (yes its a camp with only a bunch of dirty girls, and no u boys cant come) Wow I am random. :) Oh yea and I wanna go to homecoming with my friends but my mommy says she doesnt want me to go at all so I guess im not going. I was asked by 2 guys and like 3 others hinted that they want to or told my friend they want to take me but know they cant. lol i think that is really weird. Im not used to being the girl with all the guys haha! well i guess HS is a big change.

No comments: